Premium Homes, LLC (“Premium”, “we”, or “us”) understands the importance and Significance of privacy.
This Policy Addresses:
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How We Collect Personal Information
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
- Security and Storage of Information
- Your Legal Rights and Choices
- Third-Party Links
- Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Alterations to The Policy
- How to Contact Us
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
The term “personal information or personal info” is the information you voluntarily provide to us. Such information can personally identify you and/or your contact info, including but not limited to your user name, phone number, email address, etc.
We may collect/ process the following personal info from you:
- Personal Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- IP Address
- DOB- Date of Birth
- Credit or Debit Card Information
2. How We Collect Personal Information
Your personal info is gathered through various ways:
- Directly (e.g., When Signing a Contract or Complete a Form);
- Automatically (e.g., When Accessing Our Website or Social Account);
- Through Third Parties and Publicly Available Sources (e.g., via Facebook, LinkedIn, Company Website, etc.).
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your info to:
- Contact You for Customer Service
- Send Newsletters
- Market and Advertise Services or Products
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
We don’t share your info with any third party(s). We do, though, use the following data processors who share your personal information with us:
The web forms shared provide us access to your email address and messages with us on our website. We will not share this information with anyone.
No person shall upload any text or images to the Website, unless authorized in writing by Premium Homes, LLC
If you leave a comment on our website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
These cookies will last for a year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices when you log in. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
If you publish or edit an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data, and it indicates the post ID of the article you just edited, which expires after a day.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. images, articles, videos, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if needed by law. We will not share your personal info with any other third party.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
We rely on legal grounds to process your personal info:
- Consent: We may use your personal information as described in this Policy subject to your consent. To withdraw your consent, please email us at email@example.com. You may also choose not to provide, or to withdraw, your consent for cookies. Please see Your Legal Rights and Choices below for more information on opt-outs.
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legitimate Interests. We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests to provide our services and to improve our services and content. We process the information on behalf of our customers who have legitimate interests in operating their businesses. We may use technical information as described in this Policy and use personal information for our advertising and marketing purposes consistent with our legitimate interests and any choices that we offer or consents that may be required under applicable law.
Security and Storage of Information
We have tried to help protect the personal information we collect. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information in all circumstances.
Take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by choosing a robust password nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any statute of limitations periods to bring and defend claims.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
This website is not directed to children under (18) eighteen years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete that information from our systems.
Changes to The Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date above. We may occasionally change this Policy and post any changes on this page, including any material changes. Please check back periodically. If you continue to use our Service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this Policy.